Are You a First Time Homebuyer? . . . if so, you may be eligible for a ‘Soft Second’ A ‘soft second’ is money provided only to first time homebuyers. The program will provide funds, up to $65,000, to cover your down payment … Continue reading
- Investment Property – Another Way to Build Wealth
- Real Estate Successions
- No Money Down Financing?
- Reverse Mortgage… a Relief for Seniors
- Buying a new Home? . . .Warning!!!
- Principle, Interest, PMI, Escrow – What’s it all About?
- Property Disclosures and ‘Redhibition’
- Negotiating a Home Sale
- Who is a Likely Buyer for a ‘Bond for Deed’?
- FOR SALE BY OWNER
- Closing Costs
- Use Your Own Agent When Buying a Home
- The Power of Interest
- Are There Really Great Bargains in Buying Foreclosures?
- CAREERS IN REAL ESTATE
- ‘Bond for Deed’ – A Type of Owner Finance
- Mandatory Flood Insurance Surcharges Effective 4/1/2015
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Orleans Parish, First Time Homebuyers
- REAL ESTATE SCAM ALERT –
- Improve Credit Scores with NO MORE Late Payments
- Free Money for First Time Homebuyers
- Covington, LA
- Mandeville LA –
- SLIDELL, LA
- Abita Springs, LA –
- A Note to the First Time Homebuyer
- Negotiating a Short Sale
- Great Customer Service – You Deserve It ! !
- What Kind of Agent are You?
Join 98 other followers